You are here
Co-leaders: Coordination: Italy (ISS), Tunisia (MoH); Dissemination: Italy (ISS), Montenegro (IPH)
Team members: all members of the Project Steering Committee (the WP Co-leader Countries and Institutions)
The EpiSouth Plus project is aimed at increasing the health security in the Mediterranean Region by enhancing the preparedness to, and improve the detection of, public health threats at national/regional level in the framework of the IHR implementation.
The project coordination (WP1) ensures the framework of collaboration and information exchange among the participating countries, promotes collaborations with other Institutions and Networks, guarantees the respect of the project’s schedule and the quality of the project’s outcomes in order to ensure the achievements of the Project’s results. Disseminating these results to relevant stakeholders is the aim of the second WP (WP2).
- To support the achievement of project’s results by enhancing networking, partners' participation , and international standing of the project activities.
- To ensure flow of information on the project between the partners, the financing Agencies and all the involved stakeholders (including the Advisory Board when needed).
- To disseminate the project’s outcome through several tools.
- The coordination team organizes the Steering Committee Meeting (1st SC in Luxembourg, 2nd SC and AB in Brussels and 3rd SC and AB in Rome), the 1st Project Meeting and the Final Project Meeting and the WPs Steering Team Meetings.
- Technical meetings with the EC Bodies and International Institutions and technical missions to the partner countries will be organized or supported
- Financial and technical reporting is ensured in accordance with the project schedule.
- The web site is continuously updated in order to disseminate the information produced by the EpiSouth Network (the Member’s Area is the communication tool which facilitates networking).
- The public web-site contents and news are regularly summarised in the quarterly electronic bulletin sent by e-mail to all people who register on-line for this service
- Abstracts for national and international conferences, articles for publication in policy/scientific journals, and press releases for the main project-related events are the other main dissemination tools which will ensure project’s visibility .